The trinidat team is looking for you:
Web Programmer Microsoft .NET / C# (m/f/d)
- Web Application Programming
- Agile implementation of client requirements
- Direct communication with clients
- You are familiar with C# and terms such as interfaces, virtual methods, MVC and Entity Framework.
- You are familiar with HTML and web programming using Microsoft.NET
- You have a university or technical college degree, ideally in (business) informatics, or an IHK degree as an IT specialist with a focus on application development.
- You like to work independently and program carefully
- You enjoy learning about new technologies and technical requirements
MVC or RazorPages
What we offer you
- A varied, challenging job in a dedicated team with nice colleagues
- A vibrant culture in a growing company
- Good work-life balance with a high proportion of home office and flexible working hours
- Work with the latest technology
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and no bureaucracy
- Free drinks, coffee and fruit in the office
- Modern office space directly in the old town of Düsseldorf with good transport connections
Tobias Geisler, Managing Director
Are you interested? Then get in touch with us!
The challenges appeal to you, but you do not meet all or some of the requirements? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway. Get to know your new employer over the next few days. I look forward to meeting you.
Phone: 0160 852 0687