We modernize your existing software
We modernize your old software exactly according to your wishes - without any costly new development.
Our services for you
We modernize your existing software: cost-efficiently, quickly and exactly according to your specifications.
- Your legacy software gets an update. To do this, we upgrade the execution platform and move your software to a new version.
- Your software will be partially or completely redeveloped. We analyze your software and develop a new version. In the process, we take the basic idea of the software and program it exactly so that you can continue to work perfectly with it.
- After a thorough analysis, we design and develop your new software – exactly tailored to your requirements. We modernize standard applications and custom software, web applications and desktop software.
Well advised, optimally modernized
Project management: Agile or classic
Thanks to our proven project management, we ensure that your legacy system is modernized on schedule and to your complete satisfaction. We agree with you in advance which approach is best for you. If desired, we modernize software in an agile manner or according to classic models. From programming new software features, to field tests and rollouts, to documentation – our efficient project management always ensures that the software modernization stays on schedule.
Agile: Scrum method
Classic: Realization concept
Our extra service for you
We offer you a broad service portfolio, train you and your employees on your modernized software and are available to you with support and maintenance.
We guarantee you the highest software quality and apply extensive quality assurance techniques.
Introduction and training
Maintenance and support
UI and UX
These are the technologies we use:
Platforms & Operating Systems
- Apple MacOS
- Apple iOS (Smartphone)
- Android (Smartphone)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
(C# und VB NET)
Programming and markup languages
Frameworks for web applications
- Microsoft .NET 7
- Microsoft .NET Classic (<5.0)
- Angular JS
- ASP MVC
- Entity Framework
- PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- Bootstrap Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server