How digitization projects can be carried out without contact and in compliance with hygiene rules: While an initial face-to-face meeting used to be common after the first contact, this is now often done digitally.
As in the past, the first contact is made by calling, sending an e-mail, or filling out the contact form on the homepage. The next step – also as before – is the free initial consultation. This conversation usually has the following components:
- Brief introduction of the contact person.
- Brief presentation of the customer’s company.
- Company presentation TriniDat.
- Sketching of the current state and description of the requirements for the software to be created by the customer.
- Development of initial technical solutions and determination of the procedure for project implementation in the context of the free initial consultation by TriniDat.
Adapt to the situation
The key difference is that the free initial consultation is usually conducted without contact. Whereas in the past the only options were a phone call or meeting in person, today project participants can also hold a video conference via Teams, Zoom, WebEx or with comparable tools. This has numerous advantages:
- Removal of the time expenditure and the costs for arrival and departure.
- Reduction of the burden on the environment.
- Avoidance of the risk of infection.
- Problem-free presentation of digital content (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project and content Comparable tools).
- And still get to know each other in person.
More efficient thanks to video conferencing
In fact, video conferencing is seen as an attractive alternative to face-to-face meetings by our customers and prospects as well as by our consultants. The risk of infection is completely eliminated and the conversations can be held with local independence.
In almost all projects, weekly video conferencing has become the standard in a short time. Here, the project participants can briefly exchange information about the current project progress and clarify open questions. We are pleased that the technology has established itself to such an extent that we have now been able to acquire new customers in this way on several occasions and successfully carry out digitization projects.
In this sense, the corona pandemic has also done some good: The contactless initiation of business contacts and the implementation of digitization projects using digital media is now established. This means that we can also carry out your digitization project in compliance with distance and hygiene rules.